Unbelievably it is now 13 years later! I can only say that my life has utterly changed since I last wrote anything in this Blog. Mainly sad things like losing my dear Mum and Dad, my soul mate Barry, lovely friends Ronnie and Danny and quite a few more. Life has been quite sad and very lonely at times and I now want to get back to creating a little happiness for a change. I thought I would never see this old Blog again but am going to try and add more paintings and cards to it. I am going to try and paint again. I've joined a couple of art groups SASA and Tamsin Dearing near St Austell as I live in Carlyon Bay now and needed to meet some similar souls.
Here's to a new beginning! Cheers! Purdy my beautiful cat is still here with me I am very happy to say.
I'll start adding pictures and paintings again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment